Our Subrogation Technology


Our Technology

Client Focused. Results Driven.

Subrogation Powered by SECONDLOOK

SecondLook logo Z iconSecondLook is powered by People, Processes, and Technology, a unique, proprietary methodology that blends claims automation, algorithms, AI, and machine learning with over 600 years of combined claims experience. We have learned that technology can only get you so far when it comes to complex subrogation recoveries. It is the unique mix of people, processes, and technology that can get you 100% of the way there. It is relatively easy to build models for straightforward subrogation, such as rear-end auto accidents. In fact, as much as 80% of subrogation can be identified this way. But what about the other 20%, which is often an even larger percentage of recovery dollars?


Hard to Find & Overlooked Subrogation

Easy to identify subrogation is the limit of many carriers and service providers, which helps to explain why at least 15% of all subrogation opportunities are missed at a cost to the industry of over $15 billion dollars annually.   But what about the hard to find, often overlooked subrogation that requires a unique blend of automation and domain expertise?

To put this in perspective, we recently reviewed over 100,000 files for a leading insurer.   Their subrogation unit first reviewed the files and then sent what they did not ID as recoverable to an outside vendor.   Once that vendor was done with their review, SecondLook deployed their SecondLook Technology capabilities and ID’d and ADDITIONAL 400 files with subrogation, and collected an additional $2 million dollars for this carrier.

Modeling, Machine Learning and AI will get you 80% of the way there. |
SecondLook logo Z icon


regression Analysis
Predictive Analytics
Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence
SecondLook Technology
Results may vary
Recovered For Clients!
Collective Claims Experience

Finding you LOST revenue!

Let us conduct a missed recovery review!


With over 1 billion dollars recovered for clients, lauded as a collaborative business partner SecondLook drives results while freeing up your claims staff to focus on more complex issues.

Areas of practice include Auto, Property, Worker’s Compensation (liens and credits), UM/UIM, Disability, Excess/Surplus, Healthcare, Reverse Subrogation, Subrogation Purchasing.


SecondLook, Inc. logo
  • 360 Motor Parkway Suite 500 Hauppauge, NY 11788​​
  • 1-877-482-0004
Deployment Center
  • 34650 US19 N, Suite 201 Palm Harbor, FL 34684​​
  • 1-877-482-0004
Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from - Youtube
Consent to display content from - Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from - Google
Skip to content