SecondLook specializes in the identification and collection of outstanding monies owed to our clients by a viable third party.
After 30 years in business, we have a deep understanding of industry nuances and investigative techniques, so our clients are provided with the most effective collection work available. Our Subrogation/Recovery Services cover all lines of insurance claims, auto, general liability, workers compensation, professional liability, commercial, property, inland marine, life and others. Subrogation is a key element of any successful claims management strategy.
We identify liability and present timely subrogation claims for our clients, which can have a significant impact on a carrier’s loss ratio. Our client base includes small to midsize carriers who lack resources or want a more in-depth review, large carriers who have overflow needs from their internal departments and self-insureds.
Subrogation Services Include:
• Comprehensive investigative techniques that quickly identify liability and possible subrogation sources.
• Rapid implementation of a structured and exhaustive recovery process through hands-on file review.
• Aggressive pursuit of all areas of recovery, whether it is subrogation, arbitration, or litigation
• Nationwide Attorney Referral Network
• 32 years of hands-on claims management experience in both personal and commercial lines
• Contingency based compensation – No risk to the client
• Closed or open file review available
Reasons for Missed Subrogation Opportunities:
• Adjuster Turnover: Adjuster turnover and growth have a profound effect on subrogation efforts. Turnover can mean missed opportunities.
• Adjuster Priorities: More emphasis may be associated with diary adherence, investigations, settlements, and reserving.
• Adjuster Workload: The pending open claims may be too much for the adjuster to keep up with and handle effectively.
I can be reached at (631) 901-3402, or EMAIL ME.